Garden Maintenance Lead
As Garden Maintenance Lead, you will manage all aspects of our garden maintenance operations and report directly to the CEO. This role will be responsible to provide leadership for the Garden Management Team and ensure the Team’s profitability and growth.
Essential roles, responsibilities, and activities including but not limited to the following:
- Establish Team goals
- Provide Team leadership. Set the standard / example
- Responsible for managing, guiding, and training dept. staff
- Work with HR to hire, fire and guiding teams
- Responsible for client management as it relates to: answer inquiries, prepare and present proposals, address client concerns and ensure client satisfaction
- Responsible for Quality Control
- Facilitate hands-on field training
- Responsible for department Safety Meetings
- Responsible for evaluating department performance
- Minimum of a 4-year degree in Ornamental Horticulture or an affiliated field.
- 3+ years’ experience in residential garden management
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Must currently hold or must obtain within the first 6months of hire a “Commercial Pesticide Applicator License” issued by Texas Department of Agriculture.